Got a Traffic Ticket You Need BE GONE? Call us today!
Noggle Law Traffic Ticket Team 702 450 6300
About Noggle Law PLLC
Robert Noggle provides legal services in the areas of real estate and business law as well as asset protection and transportation to clients in Southern Nevada and throughout the state.
He helps business owners and investors as well as real estate investors, HOA’s and homeowners with real estate issues and transactions in Nevada and he conducts workshops to help them undertand the issues they are facing.
1. Over 35 years of experience in Real Estate and Business Law
2. Industry noted authority and educator: Frequent speaker on Real Estate topics
3. Representing domestic and international clients
- Real Estate Services:
- Purchase and Sales
- Loan Agreements
- Foreign Investors: FIRPTA and EB-5
- 1031 Exchanges
- Quiet Title
- Business Services:
- Business Formation: LLCs and Corporations
- Business Purchase and Sale
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Secured Transactions and Commercial Law
- International Transactions
*New* Speaking Opportunities
Robert is available to speak at your business & community events and seminars.
- Homeowner Bill of Rights
- NV State Bar Approved CLE 6 Credit hour Class (December 2016)
- Short sales: 2017 update
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges:
- Real Estate Continued Education Class (3 Credit hours, 6 classes in 2016-2017)
- Asian Chamber Lunch and Learn (May 2017)
- Lied Institute of UNLV (6 hour class) 2005
- CSN Spring, Summer and Fall Class, 2017)
- Foreign Buyers and Sellers: FIRPTA Regulations
- Real Estate Continued Education Class (3 Credit hours, 5 classes in 2016-2017)
- HOA Foreclosures: 2017 update
- Mediation Program: 2017 udpate
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Group and Private Coaching
- Mentorship Program
Robert can talk about a lot other real estate and business related topics. Just ask!
Asian Chamber Lunch&Learn on 1031 Exchanges (May 11, 2017)
*Update* Investor Wins Case against FHA
Nevada Supreme Court 133 Nev., Advance Opinion 50