About Noggle Law PLLC
Robert Noggle provides legal services in the areas of real estate and business law as well as asset protection and transportation to clients in Southern Nevada and throughout the state.
He helps business owners and investors as well as real estate investors, HOA’s and homeowners with real estate issues and transactions in Nevada and he conducts workshops to help them understand the issues they are facing.
1. Over 35 years of experience in Real Estate and Business Law
2. Industry noted authority and educator: Frequent speaker on Real Estate topics
3. Representing domestic and international clients
- Real Estate Services:
- Purchase and Sales
- Loan Agreements
- Foreign Investors: FIRPTA and EB-5
- Quiet Title
- Trust and Probate: Emphasizing Real Estate
- Business Services:
- Business Formation: LLCs and Corporations
- Business Purchase and Sale
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Secured Transactions and Commercial Law
- International Transactions
*New* Speaking Opportunities
Robert is available to speak at your business & community events and seminars.
- Trusts and Probate: Emphasizing Real Estate
- Landlord Tenant Law
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Continuing Education Classes for Realtors and Agents:
- FIRPTA (3 credit hours)
- What every agent needs to know about Real Estate Taxes.
- Foreign Buyers and Sellers: FIRPTA Regulations
- Real Estate Continued Education Class (3 Credit hours, 5 classes in 2016-2017)
- HOA Foreclosures
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Group and Private Coaching
- Mentorship Program
Robert has spoken to:
- Asian Association of Real Estate of America, AAREA- Asset Protection: Using LLCs and the Nevada Asset Protection Trust
- East West Bank with Lawyers Title- 1031 and FIRPTA
- Comittee of Enterprise and Commerce United Investment Group, CECU- Investment Summit For Chinese Investors: 1031 Exchanges
- GLVAR- Probate and Trusts Risk Management Committee- Weathering a Stormy Transaction : Earnest Money Deposit, Common Interest Communities, and Due Diligence.
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Honolulu, HI – FIRPTA and HAPRTA
- NOVA Home Loans- How to Sell and List Real Estate in a Trust or Probate
- World Financial Group- Dealing with Problem Tenants
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys: The Nevada Trust Deed (2016, 2017, 2018) / One Hour
Robert can talk about a lot other real estate and business related topics. Just ask!
*Update* Investor Wins Case against FHA
Nevada Supreme Court 133 Nev., Advance Opinion 50